Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm baaaaaaa~ck!

Hello again, dearest stalkers!

It is I, the one and only Night Thief!

And, contrary to popular belief, I did not die.

I know.

Astounding idea, right?

Well, so so you know what's going on, I'm a college student now. (I KNOW! I can't believe it either. And to top it off, I've been at college for almost a full semester now. I feel so OLD! ._.)

My grandpa died rather recently, so I've been dealing with the aftermath of that.

And, of course, with the ending of a semester comes the ever-dreaded finals.

I have a final....pretty much every day until the end of next week.

*facepalm, headdesk*

But just so you know, I did not forget about you. .... Well. I did. But that's beside the point.

I've unforgotten.

And I've got bunches of awesome stuff to say.

Like....

Reviews on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Let Me In, and Megamind!

.... Haven't read much lately. ... Except Hamlet. And Emma. And misc stuff for a class I dropped. >>'

Meh. Whatever.

I feel bad for not reading as much, but the fact remains that I don't have much time to read.

.... Sigh.

I've got a bunch of new books to read. So maybe I'll just write out some 'views while I'm at it. Let The Right One In.

And Pretty Birds. x3

Okay.

So I'm just killing time until dinner.

Sue me. xD

OH! My friend's back.

He's working on something for theater. Cutting down a song to use for lighting. .... Or something cool like that. :3

*totally lurking*

Ever yours,
and totally having a blast at college
cause I'm a MUSIC MAJOR!
The Night Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment