Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh, Tai Wan Mei [ Too Perfect ]

Consider my mind absolutely blown.

I mean, seriously. Literally. Implosion of fantastic freaking epicness. No words to describe the incredible that is Super Junior M’s new video.



If you didn’t know, Super Junior is a fantastic group, true facts and whatnot, but my heart lies with Super Junior M. .... No idea why. Mandarin Chinese is a freaking bitch to learn, as I heard from my friends who took it for interterm (I’m going to take it next year, I think). But the fact remains. Korean’s great. Super Junior’s amazing. But Super Junior M and Mandarin is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. <3

So, after Hangeng’s fantastical fun times with SME (which, bee-tee-dubbs, he won the lawsuit after I don’t remember how long), they basically killed the whole Super Junior M subgroup. Of course, as all good ELFs knew (hell, I’m not even a hardcore fan, and I knew this as well as they did), SME would never let such a fantastic group die out.

This past Valentine’s Day, there was an announcement concerning Super Junior M.

So, for those not in the know, Siwon is now the leader (though many speculated the new leader would be Zhou Mi), Hyukjae and Sungmin joined SJM, and they released a sample of their music video. The actual disc is being released on the 25th.

The preview was hot.

Yesterday the actual video was released.

I just now watched it.

......

No words.

I think my brain melted.

I mean, seriously. Brain melt. Lack of function. Can barely string together coherent sentences now.

An overview of what I noticed:

Siwon; Hello again, Mr. Devout! You were never my favorite of the group, I’ll tell you now, but you still bring your own flavor to the song.

Kyuhyun; Oh, beloved Kyunkyun. Your voice is so pretty. x3 I mean, seriously. Epic pretty. You’ve really matured these past couple years.

Donghae; You’re still the most beautiful member. Hands down. And your voice is enough to make me melt. .... Before I go on a fangirl spree (and this is neither the time nor place), let me continue. I’ll fangasm later. Properly. Honest.

Hyukjae; YOU RAPPED IN ENGLISH! *childish squeal and flail here* And I can keep up with it! That just make me giggle. Helplessly. It’s kinda sad, really. But no matter! Welcome to SuJuM! Bee-tee-dubbs, you’re always be Hyukkie or Hyukjae to me. :3 Eunhuyk is just a stage name. <3

Sungmin; Hey, you’re new, too! And gosh, I’m loving the additional voice. You’re a wonderful addition to SuJuM, not just vocal-wise, but dance-wise, too. I’m looking forwad to hearing your contributions~

Ryeowook; Wookie, you dear and innocent soul. I love your voice. I always have. So sweet, so clear, and just so pretty! You and Kyunkyun, gosh. I’d love two hear a duet between the two of you.

Zhou Mi; Personally, I love your new look. .... Or maybe it’s not new. Maybe I’m just old. …. It happens. ANYWAY! Loved your hair. Seriosuly. Epic win on every front. And your voice~~ Mimi’s so pretty~~~

Henry; The youngest for last! X3 I used to never be able to tell you or Mimi apart. But I can now. There are several subtle differences in your voices. It’s fascinating. I truly hope you’re playing the violin on this upcoming album. They should showcase your talent. <3

Now that that’s done…

*insert mindless babble consisting of a mix of English, German, and gibberish*

...

Okay, I’m better now.

Honest.

And choir’s soon. Getting ready for octet testing. ....

And then a quick dinner before rushing back to the dorms to change into something nice for an interview.

I might get to become an RA next year. :3

*excited much*

Today’s been a good day, so I’m not too worried.

Anyway, choir in ten, and I need to run through the song that was supposed to be memorized last Thursday.

Much love to you all!

Ever yours,
and flailing quite dramatically, cause I’ve got SUJUM,
The Night Thief

PS: I got a hug today. From guy numba 2. Made me smile.

PPS: You-know-who and I have been talking. Like, legit talking. Can’t decide if that’s good or bad, so I’m going to decide it’s good until I’m proven otherwise.

PPPS: I made an 80 on a paper I forgot to write until the last minute. I threw it together last minute. With Magic and rainbows. And PASSED!

PPPPS: Ich habe das mit Zauber und Regenbögen zusammen geschmissen. That’s how you say „I threw it together with magic and rainbows“ in German. :D FYI and such.

PPPPPS: Okay. I’m leaving now. Honest. Look forward to my eventual rave/rant about Naka Kon and the raves I attended there. ..... Prepare for tears as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment