Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Sunday, April 18, 2010

David Bowie

I've decided that I'm going to call forth the Goblin King to steal my sibling away and then I'll trade myself for said sibling. Or something. And then we'll go away to the castle beyond the Goblin City and live "happily ever after". I will love him, fear him, do as he says (and pet him and squeeze him and love him and call him George...), and he will be my slave. Woo! Insanity, FOR THE WIN!!

So. The events that have cheerfully lead me to this belief: Labyrinth is the cure-all for each and every one of my family's war's.

And really, that's a great thing. Because after a while, I can tell you that I get tired of playing the victim. But even more so, I'm tired of playing the peace-maker. I'm tired of going from being a 'awesome, intelligent daughter' to a 'stupid, interfering bitch'. It's starting to screw with my mind. And my heart? It's like when my mom and brother fight, something's tearing my heart apart, and one day it's going to kill me. And maybe it wouldn't be quite so bad if I had someone there for me, someone to act as a confident, but I don't, not really. This kind of stuff isn't what you burden friends with. I'm used to it and they're not; they'd probably collapse from mental and emotional exhaustion if they knew all of the nitty gritty shit. So I'll stay like this and wait to explode.

.... Wow. Uhh... Sorry. Too heavy. I made this blog to do reviews and that stuff, not to pms about family issues. My bad. Back to the upbeat stuff...

So!

I'm thinking about reviewing books and fanfiction as well as tv shows and stuff. Mainly because I read about three books a week on average.

That said, look forward to a review/praise for "Need" in the near future. And "How It Ends".

Ugh. School tomorrow. Guess that means it's time for me to snag a cat and saunter towards bed. And pray that Jareth finds me soon. ... And pray that he can find the spare key, 'cause we don't have a chimney for him to fly in through any more! x)

Ever Yours,
The Night Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment