Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Friday, April 23, 2010

Urg.

Yeah, that's me, a busy little bee! ... Wow, it rhymed! Talk about freaky!! :D

Anyway.

Life can be such a pain. Really.

Tomorrow, also known as Saturday, is the State Solo and Small Ensemble competition. And guess who gets to wake up über early, leave at the crack of dawn, hang out on a bus for around three hours, spend all day in a gym full of obnoxiously loud students, sing abit, more gym time, sing some more, then proceed back to the bus for another three plus damn forsaken hours, all the while being stuck miles away from the best friend that needs them?

Me. That's who.

I feel awful.

Mainly 'cause I'm so excited for the competition.

Damn me!

Well. I'm obviously damned enough because it's stopped raining (for now), the sky is über dark and the sun somehow shines, afore mentioned best friend is at her true house in BFE Numba 2 Kansas, AAAAAAANDDDD..... Mother Nature's a friggen witch. FTL!

I want some chocolate. Like... Seriously bad. Or ice cream. And a heating pad. Or a dark room to sleep. A dark room in my house. With my cat posse.

Yeah. Chocolate and a dark room with my cat posse.

But I have stuff I gotta do today... And if I want to go to competition tomorrow, I gotta be here for at least half the day... Which means attending the fail lunch the provide us with. ... Great.

FML.

Ever Yours ,
but highly annoyed and in need of chocolate,
The Night Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment