Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Started

Well, hello.

I'd ask how you got here, but that's not really important. What I'd really like to know is why you're here.

This sanctuary you've somehow stumbled upon will be used to rant, rave, ramble, and do more things with r-related words. And no doubt much more. But for now, just the first three.

Although I'm not certain of what you're looking for, here you can find rants and raves over movies, books, tv shows, and games. And life in general, but I'm sure you've expected that.

My goal here? Amuse myself and others while proclaiming and denouncing things that I enjoy and dislike. And I'll be cheerfully doing so.

If you don't want to read... I assume you've already left. Otherwise, get the hell out. Now. Yes. Right now. ... 'Kay? 'Kay. Thanks. Bye.

Everyone else: grab on to your handy-dandy 'oh shit' handle and hang on. There's going to be some turbulence ahead.

Ever yours,
The Night Thief
x]

1 comment: