Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Ranting on the Route to Insanity

Hey! Curious individual that I am, I wanna know how many different people are reading this

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day of Silence

Good morning, world!

Well, maybe not 'good', but morning nonetheless.

Today is the 16th of April, also known as National Day of Silence. And unless you're absolutely clueless, you've realized that I'm participating. No speaking. No singing. No conversing. No nothing. Silence. It'll probably suck, considering that more than half my classes are based upon the act of singing/speaking... But whatever. I'll show my duct tape sign and paper slip and they'll GET OVER IT!

So what about you? Any duct tape and sharpies nearby? A shirt that (ironically) says "silence is golden, duct tape is silver', or something to that effect? Pages of paper with the summary paragraph from the DoS website? Join the cause.

For almost everyone out there, this cause should hit home. Almost all women are bi-curious or bisexual. A lot of 'hOMG, dun talk to me you fag' men are really just closet cases. Yaoi and yuri fangirls and fanboys.... Yeah. No more need for discussion on that topic.

Show your support. Be silent for a day.

Prevent someone's suicide because they're being abused for having the ability to LOVE.

Love is impossible to fight against. You cannot help who you love. Trust me. I've tried.

Hello! My name is The Night Thief, and today I will be completely and absolutely silent in order to protest the abuse of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons. Thank you for your cooperation.

Accept the challenge,
The Night Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment